Disaster Planning for Residents in Central and Northern NYCentral Square
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. However, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.