Disaster Planning for Residents in Central and Northern NY
One of the biggest parts of business operation is ensuring business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.